Sunday, February 20, 2011

More About Me!

Hi again everyone! Sorry about cutting my last post so short, but my lil' guy needed his Mommy!

SO, back to letting you guys get to to know me better. My life is pretty much me & my hubby raising our babies & keeping our flame burning :). In my spare time, I really enjoy photography & my hubby loves it as well. Every time I turn around he is snapping a picture! I love working outside in our flower garden. Spending time with my family is really important to me. I knew when I grew up that I did NOT want to move away from my mom, daddy, sister, & brother. Thankfully, my husband didn't want to move away either. When I actually have time to watch some tv, it usually is just on the food network (even though i can not cook well at all-leave that up to my man!), American Idol, CMT, or the news. As far as music goes, I listen to everything from Lady Gaga, to Johnny Cash, to Taylor Swift! My movie interests...well, I am pretty picky when it comes to that. Romantic comedies are my number one favorite, you can't really go wrong with one of those movies. I also love horror movies but I am extreeemely picky with them. They have to be very scary, realistic, & not trying to copy a previous horror movie.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me! I started this blog to get to know my fellow bloggers & for my family (even though they're local) to keep up with me.

-Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment