Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Girls Night!

My husband, Alex, is the most amazing man I know. Sure, our relationship isn't always perfect, but I think it is probably as close to perfect as any relationship can be. Last night my hubby gave me a night off and stayed home to take care of our babies while I went out for a girls night out :).

I have to be honest, when it comes to close friends, I don't have THAT many. I've got many people that I am friends with, but only a certain few that I go out with and invite over to my home often. I'm a bubbly person but my favorite type of environment is a close & private one. So last night me & a couple of my girlfriends went to the local bowling alley. Needless to say, we aren't the best bowlers in the world! But we did have a wonderful time and it was nice to go out with them. Here are some pictures from my night.





-Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment